Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring break plans

My spring break has just begun. Here are some of the things I'd like to get done in the next week:

Writing:
1) Finish revisions on long-suffering article so I can resubmit it

Teaching:
2) Write recommendation letter for student mentioned in last post
3) Grade small stack of papers
4) Write comments I promised to a few students ages ago
5) Figure out how to rearrange the rest of my course schedule to make up for our snow days
6) Skim/peruse books that I'm considering for next year's courses

House:
7) Tidy up and dust
8) Clean the bathroom and kitchen
9) Clean up my desk

Fun:
10) Hang out with the spouse (also on break)
11) Visit nearby exhibit
12) Whatever else strikes my fancy

1 comment:

heu mihi said...

Have fun--and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was away when you got the job, so I just heard. Hooray!